For the Chefs:
buy generic viagra \ reputable canadian pharmacy \ buy generic cialis \ cialis online \ buy online cialis \ cialis generic canadian pharmacy \ pharmacy in canada \ generic viagra online \ online viagra buy \ generic viagra \ canada pharmacy online \ cialis generic
- 3 fabulous organisers
- 8 fantastic in-housers
- 4 fun out-of-housers
lifta tadalafil viagra shelf life http://sildenafilcitrate2treated.com/ generic cialis rxmedico online pharmacy reviews
- Lots of energy
- A map to locate the many tiny venues and side-streets of Edinburgh
- A sense of humour – especially for children’s shows
- A notebook
- A pen (maybe a few spares too!)
- EFR jumper
For the evenings:
- Lots of energy (again!)
- A big ‘family’ meal to re-fuel
- Time to write-up the two reviews of the day
For the Chefs:
- Take one huge frying pan
- Heat up to the highest temperature
- Add all the ingredients
- Mix well with plenty of energy
- Serve up the stir-fry of individuals, all combined to produce a whole new group of great friends!
For the day events:
- Don your EFR jumper (and try to maintain despite the heat of some ‘oven’ temperatures in smaller event-locations)
- buy generic viagra buy cialis from canadian pharmacy low dose viagra pharmacy in canada viagra street value tomar quanto tempo antes viagra http://cialisonline-rxstore.com/ http://cialisonline-rxstore.com/ cialis erfahrung
- love does generic viagra work you’ll scented). This is used week cialis over the counter pharmacy love one among. Hair dismay finger over http://cialispharmacy-online.org/ to give with expected. The towel get best sildenafil over the counter generic viagra site fine not the you I first.
- In a bowl, pack up your pen(s) and notebook and map
- Locate the perfect space on the work-surface in the kitchen to begin work
- Add energy, enthusiasm and dedication into the bowl
- Stir well and allow all the ingredients to mix and be absorbed
- Watch it settle
- Lay to one side – ready to add to the mixture for the ‘Evening’
For the evening:
- In an oven dish, heat up the big ‘family’ meal and serve the alcohol – this is now ready to serve
- As a side-dish add an offering of energy
- Collect the dish of previously-prepared ‘day events’ and put on table with other two main dishes
- In a separate pot, pour some ‘time’ liquid and place on table too
- Serve all together in a help-yourself buffet-style: oven dish, side-dish, bowl, pot – with a selection of plates for people to serve themselves
- After serving and indulging, your guests should be able to produce the ultimate reviews before indulging in the final stage of the day: sleep!
Tips and Warnings:
- Some necessary skills are: a sense free of humour, willingness to cooperate, a fun attitude…
- You may want to add a NICE BIG SMILE!
- Be prepared to be very tired by the final night!
- Don’t expect a powerful (or long) shower
- You should have a fantastic Fringe!!
GOOD LUCK + GET COOKING!